The WFUMB 2019 Secretariat has arranged discounted accommodation rates at the below hotels for conference delegates. Accommodation can be booked through the online registration system from Monday 3 December 2018. Please note that full prepayment will be required for all accommodation bookings by Friday 2 August 2019.
Accommodation bookings will be available online until Friday 2 August 2019. Please note the accommodation terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Pan Pacific Melbourne
South Wharf, 2 Convention Centre Pl, Melbourne VIC
Deluxe Room – $299 per night (room only)
Novotel Melbourne South Wharf
7 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC
Standard Room – $270 per night (includes daily breakfast for one guest)
Standard Room – $290 per night (includes daily breakfast for two guests)
Crowne Plaza Melbourne
1-5 Spencer St, Melbourne VIC
Standard Room – $259 per night (room only)
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Northbank
550 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC
One Bedroom Apartment – $179 per night (room only)
Two Bedroom Apartment – $295 per night (room only)
Crown Promenade Melbourne
Queensbridge St & Whiteman St, Southbank VIC
Standard Room – $285 per night (room only)
Standard Room – $315 per night (includes daily breakfast for one guest)
Standard Room – $345 per night (includes daily breakfast for two guests)
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank
9 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC
Guest Room – $172 per night (room only)
Please contact the WFUMB 2019 Secretariat to discuss bookings that have three or more guests per room and/or require additional bedding.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per room per night, using existing bedding
- The hotel will issue you with a tax invoice upon departure
- All hotels will require a credit card from each guest upon check-in to cover any additional charges that are the responsibility of the guest
- Full pre-payment for all accommodation bookings is required by Friday 2 August 2019. Bookings not fully prepaid by this date risk being cancelled
- All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing to the WFUMB 2019 Secretariat by Friday 2 August 2019. Guests may be charged for all or part of the booking if cancellation is received within after this date.